Please Help

Save the Children Evergreen

Friday, July 16, 2010

Why not make a pizza?

Today my boys and I made a couple of pizzas. They...well, we had a great time! It was simple and took about only thirty minutes to prepare and bake. I bought a pack of two pizza crusts that came with two packs of pizza sauce. How easy is that?! Some cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms (Jay wanted to experiment),and  olives.  I am not the biggest fan of cleaning, so I used paper plates to lay the toppings on. Cleanup took like 2 minutes when we were done.  The boys enjoyed being creative and cooking, and I enjoyed it just as much. Believe it or not, it was actually pretty tasty!



Ingredients:

Pizza crust

Pizza sauce
Shredded cheese

Any toppings of your choice

Lay crust on pizza pan, then top with pizza sauce. Top with shredded cheese, then the toppings. Follow directions on pizza crust package to back. Enjoy time with your children! Okay, so they might have got on my nerves for a few minutes there arguing about who got more cheese...but I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment