Please Help

Save the Children Evergreen

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An introduction to Positive Parenting


Well all...this is my very first blog. Thanks for taking the time to read. I am a 29 yr old mother of 3 wonderful boys. Ty is 11, Chris is 7, and last but definately not least...Jay, who is 3 (that's him with me in the picture on the left). Being a mother is one of the hardest jobs, but also the most rewarding. I feel I owe it to my children to take care of them as best as humanly possible. We cannot forget that they were not asked to be brought in to this world. The purpose of this blog is to share my thoughts, inspirations, and situations with other parents who may or may not be traveling down this road of parenting. I will also be posting as many polls as possible. I want to know what parents are thinking. What are the biggest questions we have? What are we going through? My grandmother always said "It takes a village to raise children". I believe she is right! I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment