Please Help

Save the Children Evergreen

Friday, June 11, 2010

How can they be so different?

Isn't it funny how kids can come from the same exact place :) ...and be so different?! Let's take a closer look at my three sons shall we. My oldest Ty, who is eleven  is outgoing and smart, as all three of them are. He likes to be in the spotlight and knows everyone. If we're at the park, he'll be where the group of kids are taking charge! I also think he's an old man trapped in a young boy's body. Then there's my middle son Chris who is seven. He's the most caring and also sensetive one of my boys. I don't know if you've ever seen that movie "Open Season" or not. But, there's a part where "Boog" is shot with a tranquilizer gun. Christopher was so hurt, he started crying. I mean, I know kids cry but this was a cry from the soul. he was really hurt for that Bear! If i'm laying down on the couch and I say i'm cold, he'd go get a blanket and cover me. I always say to him "you're gonna make such a good husband one day". . Then there's my youngest son, Jay. He is the most heard-headed and independent of the three.  He has learned to walk, get potty trained, ride his bike without training wheels, fish, fold clothes, you name it he can do it. All at the age of three. Could it be that he has learned from his older brothers, or maybe my parenting skills have grown?! :) Well, no matter what the reason is, I am blessed to have them. I love those differences that make them who they are. I love my children equally. But, differently...I mean I love them the same but...well, I'm sure you know what I mean if you have kids or your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment